verify

Saturday, July 14, 2018

July 2018 Purchase & Sell

Purchases & Sells from Capital One Investing

As we start the second half of 2018, a new month, I took the apportunity to change few things. Althought, I believe this was started last month, with the change from Capitalone Investing to Robinhood platform. the moves has some benefits and some drawbacks. However, the benefits from no transaction cost should more than compensate for the drawback, in my view are no possibility to invest base on dollar amount. Instead I will be buy number of shares range from 1 to 10 at times or even 20 as was the case with my initial purchase of GE purchase.

So without further ado.... here are some of the activities that have taken placed, first update from my Capitaone Investing account.
July 3, 2018 Purchase on Sharebuilder (Capitalone Investing)
MAIN 3.81 Shares @ $38.28 + $3.95 commission = $150.00

Sells July 5, 2018
DLR 3.1017 Shares @ $114.39, all commission of $6.95 was refunded due to Capital One sells the account to E-Trade.
WPC 7.2896 Shares @ $66.99

July 12, 2018
VTR 5.1596 Shares @ $58.41
VOD 10 Shares @ $24.29
BNS 10.0052 @ $56.85

Standby there will be more sales from now until August 8, 2018. This is the deadline impose by capital One Investing to sell partial sale before the transfer to E-Trade occurs. I may or may not take advantage of the refund on commission and move all my account to Robinhood.

What do you think of this recent strategy? I do believe I will incur some capital gains in the process but it will be easier to manage my account from one broker. Of course I will be buy most of the holding I am selling on Capital One, on Robinhood eventually. But this will also give me the opportunity to buy other bargains stock out there.

What do you think of recent buy and sell?


Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long MAIN only at the moment.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...