verify

Saturday, July 14, 2018

July 2018 Buys II

July 2018 Buys II On Robinhood Account

Continue from the previous post, I am now only make purchases from the Robinhood account going forward, unless some drastically event changes that. Got love no transaction cost or fees. The fees do eat into the profit for sure. I got to admit I really like the Sharebuilder format when I first started using it back in 2003. It was a long time coming to finally make the change. 

Without further ado....here what I have recently buy on Robinhood platform:

July 2, 2018
ABM 4 Shares @ $29.49. I long coveted purchase this stock it is a well diversify company, just had to buy it here.
July 3, 2018
VZ 4 Shares @ $50.82
BMY 2 Shares @ $55.71

July 5, 2018
TD 3 Shares @ $57.69
ABBV 3 Shares @ $94.82
DLNG 14 Shares @ $8.42
July 9, 2018
SBUX 8 Shares @ $49.90
ABT 5 Shares @ $62.52
BKE 10 Shares @ $26.45
July 11, 2018
ABBV 1 Share @ $95.33
NWFL 5 Shares @ $35.98
CPB 5 Shares @ $42.47

As you can see it has been a really busy month, Deploying new capital and selling assets on Capital One and buy new assets on Robinhood platform. I really enjoy buy stocks. I am learning new things and I am now focus on buy in a diversify manner with some limitations on Robinhood platform. 

As Mr. Market change with daily market gyrations, I was present with new opportunity to add some stocks that were down and others which I just wish to own at even a higher price where I would like to buy them.

What do you think of recent purchases? What have you being buy?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...