verify

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Recent Dividend Raises - March 2019

Dividend Increases - March 2019

One of the best news any long term investors will ever receive, is that one of the stocks they hold decided to share their wealth with the investors.

On the contrary the worst news is when a stocks decides to cut its dividend for one reason or another.

The reason I like buying dividend paying who continue to increase their dividend in a yearly basis, is that this has the power to compound over a long period of time.

So let us review some of my stocks holding who have decided to increase their dividend in March 2019:

Dividend Increase: 1



MAIN - they increase their dividend by a health 2.6% from $0.195 to $0.20 a month, this will add $2.40 in forward yearly dividend to my FI/Fund.

CUTS: 1

KHC - Cut its dividend from $0.63 to $0.40 ouch this one hurts a lot, a 36% cut on it's dividend. Not only did they misses EPS $0.84 by $0.10, they also had to do a massive write down of $15.4B. With this cut and with my recent Purchase where I added 25 more shares of the cut, my forward yearly dividend was trim by $34.20 in forward yearly dividend.

Notable raises on my watch list:

ALB 9.7% to $0.36
GILD 10.5% to $0.63
BCE 5% to $0.7925
DLR 6.9% to $1.08
KO 2.6% to $0.40
CM 2.9% to $1.40
ETN 8% to $0.71
KSS 9.8% to $0.67

I wish I could purchase this list now. But some I over my price range and with limited capital I decided to invest in other stocks currently on my fund.

How did you do this month with raises, did you received any raises recently?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed, except for ALB, GILD, BCE, DLR, KO, CM, ETN AND KSS.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...