verify

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Recent Purchase March 8-20 - Update

Recent Purchase Update - March 8-2019


As the market continue to be on the upswing in the last few weeks, there are less and less bargains where to park my money. However, I did try to keep up with the theme to buy on a regular basis despite market conditions. But this does bring back the idea to buy 1 to 2 stocks a month. I will be trying that next month and see how it works for my FI/Fire Fund.

Without further ado, let us review what I purchase in the last few weeks:

March 13, 2019

IRM 6 shares @ $35.19 total $211.14
LEG 5 shares @ $43.62 total $218.10

March 18, 2019

TUP 2 shares @ $27.05 total $54.10


The three purchased were both to add shares to my holding and also to lower my cost average on all three stocks. With this purchase I added $483.34 in fresh capital and this will add $24.39 in forward yearly dividend.

What do you think of recent purchase?
what are you purchasing this month? 
Are you on the sidelines?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...