verify

Friday, March 1, 2019

February 2019 - Recent Purchase II

Recent Purchase III - February 2019

The last day of February is here and March is around the corner. I cannot believe we are already heading to first quarter of the year. 

After vacationing with my family last week and now we are fully engaged in our regular routine, it was time to start investing again. There are a lot of stocks I wish to own. This is specially true after few of my favorite stocks cut their dividend. 

That is why you want to be diversified and not rely on a handful of stocks, instead a bigger pool will provide a more diversified stocks who will provide regular dividends.

It is with that new concept that I have been focusing on adding more stocks and changing my prospective in investing to include more stocks in my fund. I have not come to a conclusion to the number of stocks I will be adding to my FIRE fund. But I have been adding quite a few in the last few weeks.

Now without further ado... let us look at what stocks I purchase recently:


February 26, 2019

DAL 7 shares @ $51.58 total $361.06

February 27, 2019

QCOM 6 shares @ $53.00 total $318.03
WHR 5 shares @ $142.43 total $712.13
PEP 5 shares @ $115.25 total $576.24
DEO 6 shares @ $155.95 total $935.70
TSN 5 shares @ $61.56 total $307.80
D 2 shares @ $74.28 total $148.56
AZN 25 shares @ $42.38 total $1059.62


February 28, 2019

PFG 6 shares @ $52.48 total $314.88

I spent a total of $4734.02 and added four (4) new stocks to my FIRE fund. With this purchase I addded $239.27 in forward yearly dividend.

The market is on the upswing so it was time to add more stocks and shares of my favorite company. Given the fact that I had four companies cut they dividend this month, this will surely add more dividend to my fund.

What do you think of recent purchase?
What are you buying lately?

Do we share some names this month?

Thanks for visiting!

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...