verify

Monday, February 25, 2019

February 2019 - Recent Purchase II update

Recent Purchase II Update - February 2019


It seems that the market have rebounded from December lows, the market continues to be in the upswing. Bargains are becoming hard to find. However, it is best to ignored the noises and continue to invest with a long term view, specially if you wish to achieve FIRE.

The Dividend Pursuit family just return from our February vacation. We visited the Orlando, Florida for a week. The weather was beautiful and definitely warmer than Massachusetts and the best we missed the cold weather and snow last week in Massachusetts. It definitely puts life in prospective when one takes vacation to recharge the batteries and break the daily routine. 

As I return to work on Sunday, it was a wake up call that I do not wish to work forever and maintain the same routine. My passion and the desire to reach FIRE was definitely burning hotter after the vacation. 

Spending time with family and drawing closer to each other as we spent time doing different activities. The visits to the Disney (DIS) theme parks was a clear evidence why I will continue to purchase DIS Stocks, hopefully it can come down a little bit before I add more shares to my fund in this magnificent company, that is well diverse and position to grow this year and for years to come.

Now without further ado... let us review what I purchase recently in my portfolio of funds: 



February 15, 2019

LTC 2 shares @ $47.46 total $94.92
AFL 3 shares @ $49.33 total $147.99
TUP 10 shares @ $29.76 total $297.57
IP 4 shares @ $47.07 total $188.28
LB 10 shares @ $27.33 total $273.30


February 19, 2019

CMI 2 shares @ $154.67 total $309.34
MAIN 5 shares @ $37.87 total $189.35
HSBC 6 shares @ $41.52 total $249.12
WELL 5 shares @ $76.75 total $383.73
HSY 5 shares 109.70 total $548.50


February 20, 2019

GSK 10 shares @ $41.51 total $415.10

February 22, 2019

UPS 5 shares @ $109.80 total $549.00
JNJ 5 shares @ $136.41 total $682.05


WOW, it was definitely a busy month. I did not plan to spend this much money investing, however the opportunity to add shares and also add five (5) more different stocks to my collection seem to good to pass on.

I have wanted to own Johnson and Johnson (JNJ) for long time as well as UPS  and Hershey (HSY).

The opportunity was there so I pounce on it this time, they all have paid dividend yearly for a long time and they usually reward the shareholder via dividend increases handsomely.

With these purchase I added $4328.25 in fresh capital and this will add $131.82, forward yearly dividend.

What do you think of recent purchase?
Do we share some names here?
What are you buying this month or are you staying in the sidelines?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed


Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...