verify

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

March 2019 watch list

March 2019 watch list

Wow! We are already at the beginning of the end of first quarter of the year. This year is really fly by!
However, new month and it is time to plan what I will he planning to add to my fund. Last month saw an increase on the amount of capital I deploy. This month I will try to stick with the basics, unless Mr. Market throws a wrench our way. Where this could present a opportunity to buy stocks at a depressed value. 

In the meantime let us review potential purchase for this month:

Chubb (CB) I would like to add more shares here. Their board recently proposed a 2.7% dividend increase, which means they will have increase dividend for 26th year and a row, surely a dividend aristocrat which I love to own.

TD - one of Canadian bank I love to keep add shares to. They also increase their dividend of late by 10.4% amazing.

T - Big T continues to be a great value with a juicy dividend. It may be time to add more shares here .

VZ- I believe Verizon will be a great 5G implementations slate to begin in the first half of 2019. They are set to be the leader in this area. Also the 4% dividend is very juicy for a stable dividend payer.

ABBV - with the price down more than 10% of recent it may be time to add more shares here as well.

KO-  It may be time to add KO to my fund I have been in the sidelines waiting for the price to drop. So I will start a small position to get start this position.

Also I am looking at other potential purchases to include: LTC, MAIN, RIO, ETN, GPC, KHC, KMI, VFC, OXY, BLX, MRK. GILD, BCE, IRM, CINF, ITW, STWD, DLR and LEG

The above list may present a buying opportunity depending on market conditions, I am hoping to initiate a position in some of this stocks.

What do you think of my watch list, are we buying similar stocks?

What are yo buying lately?

Thanks for visiting 
Dividend  Pursuit 

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed, except for KO, VFC, OXY, GILD, BCE, CINF, DLR, RIO, ETN and GPC

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely with you on TD as well the other big Canadian banks RY, CM and BNS. Definitely adding a ton of WBA and CVS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD,

    is it great when we find bargains to add shares too? cheers Happy dividend hunting

    Dividend Pursuit

    ReplyDelete

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...