verify

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Recent Purchase -February 2019

Recent Purchase Update - February 2019


With the Government now open, I was able to get some pay although I have not received all back pay due at this point. This has had an impact on what I purchase and the frequency I usually try to keep on a weekly basis.

However, last week I add more shares to existing stocks I already owned. I will try to keep the same amount of stocks I currently own or even trim back few more stocks this year.

Now let us review my recent purchase, without further ado...here is what I purchase.


February 6, 2019

XOM 5 shares @ $75.19 total $375.95
ADM 6 shares @ $41.82 total $250.91

February 7, 2019

XOM 2 shares @ $74.68 total $149.37


February 13, 2019

BP 2 shares @ $42.63 total $85.26
PSX 3 shares @ $96.06 total $288.18


This month I was trying to focus on my watch list and building current stocks shares already on my portfolio retirement fund. However, BP still looks attractive so decided to add few more shares.

With this purchase I spent $1149.67 and added to my in forward yearly dividend in each stocks in the following amount:

 XOM $22.96
 ADM $8.60 
 PSX $9.60
 BP $4.92


This adds a total of $46.08 in forward yearly dividend to my FIRE Fund.

What do you think of recent purchase?
What are you buying?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed


Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...