verify

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

November dividend payout

November 2018 dividend payout


It is every investor favorite time of the month. Time to collect and count the dividend from previous month and either DRIP or re-invest the dividend with add new capital. I choose the latter as this give me a better option to deploy capital where the stock may be down and it also gives me a chance to average down on my initial purchase. Do you re- invest or redeploy the dividend to a new stock?

Now without further ado lets see who pay me last month. A total of 32 different companies share their wealth in form of dividend payout last month. Now let us recap who and what they paid.



CVS     $3.00
NWFL  $1.10
BMY    $0.80
T           $4.50
VZ       $9.04
TD       $1.53 
ABM   $1.05
HEP     $8.65
AGNC $2.16
BPL     $8.25
PAA    $3.00
CFG    $2.70
O         $2.21
OKE    $5.13
PG       $7.17
ABT     $1.40
CAT     $3.44
CINR   $5.10
CL       $3.36
PAYX  $5.60
WES    $9.65
OHI     $12.54
MAIN  $3.90
EPR     $3.24
ABBV  $12.48
HCP     $4.07
FAST    $4.00
DAL     $2.45
LTC      $1.90
SBUX   $4.68
PCH      $0.48
LND     $5.44
PBA      $0.19

Total $144.21

Wow....truly amazing that we able to invest and passively collect paycheck without lifting a finger in form of dividend payments that these wonderful companies decided to share their wealth. I think this is the highest dividend payout in a single month I have received ever.

How did you do last month?   Do you share some names here?

Last month I started to sell some stocks I no longer wish to hold, some which paid me dividend this month so they will not pay me in 3 months. I recently sold CINR, LND, NWFL and ABM. I still like the stocks however, it does not fit my portfolio most importantly the time it takes to track all of it.

Thanks for visiting 

Dividend Pursuit 

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed except for CINR, LND, NWFL and ABM


Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...