verify

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

November 2018 Watchlist

November Watch list


November is fast approaching, so it is time to contemplating on possible buys for November. Cash will be scarce, so I will be evaluating the possibility of making three (3) purchase. I have narrow twelve (12) stocks. I may add 2 more stocks and add to other currently on my portfolio. As we wind down towards the end of the year, I will also be saving money to pay my tax next year. On my last post about the fund update I talked about trimming amount of stocks in my portfolio more to come on that.

The current market gyrations can be scary and keep one in the sidelines, however I have always had the mind set that continually investing no matter what the market gyrations bring, will help fuel my long term goals. That is why I wish and hope to continually investing weekly If I could.

So here are the stocks on my radar for November:
PFE, UTX, SO, PSX, XOM, PFG, AFL, MAIN, IP, OKE, JNJ and KO.

JNJ, OKE and KO would be new position if I decide to buy them this month. The Dividend Pursuit fund has come to a point where I will need to keep adding shares rather than starting a new position. That will be the mantra going in to 2019, however I think I may try to start that mantra sooner.
The fund is currently projected to earn $1470.07 a year, Hopefully I can go over the $1500 mark soon.

FIRE

The last two weeks I had a chance to play stay-at-home dad (SAHD) with Junior, drop him off at the bus pick up spot and stay home. This gave me a glimpse of the possibility when I reach FIRE. I spend some time at the gym exercising, did laundry and cook for the family while Mrs. Dividend Pursuit was working. She joke this week that I am practicing being a stay at home dad/husband. It is not a dream for me but a goal that I hope to reach in the near future.

What are you buying next month? 

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed except for OKE, JNJ and KO

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...