verify

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

August 2018 V Purchase

August V Purchase


As the month of August came towards conclusion on the last trading day of the month I made two (2) more purchase to end the month on a high note.

So without further ado... here is what I purchase:

August 31, 2018
QCOM 3 shares @ $68.79 total $206.37
PFG 4 shares @ $55.23 total $220.92


WOW, I keep adding super starts of stocks to my collection. This company not only pay dividend but year after year they keep increasing their dividend payout to keep up with inflation. Inflation can surely erode any future growth, but dividend increase from stocks who raise them to keep up with inflation is surely one of the solution to reach FIRE. I am glad to add these stocks to my dividend pursuit fund of stocks.

PFG, Just raised its dividend to $0.53 a share payable on September 28, 2018 with Ex-Dividend on this coming September 5. I will get a meager $2.12 payout, but I will continue to buy more shares and with continue dividend increases, This will add to my yearly payout to eventually reach my Early Retirement.

QCOM, also regularly raise their dividend. On September 5, they will go Ex-Dividend paying $0.62 a share. This will result in a payout of $1.86. This will add $15.92 to my forward yearly dividend which now stands at $784.39.

What do you think of recent purchase?
What do you intend to buy?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...