verify

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

August 2018 Dividend Payout

August 2018 Dividends payout


Another month has come and gone, and it is now time to count the dividends collected last month. I prefer to call it my passive income collected , as we also collect rental cash flow from rental units we own.

Now lets first take a look at dividends and the companies who paid us last month.

-->
stocksDividend Amount
MAIN$4.61
OHI$16.47
LTC$0.76
STAG$4.98
PBA$0.45
O$1.29
EPR$2.16
NWFL$1.1
CVS$3
VOD$11.75
DAL$2.45
CINR$2.84
BPL$10.1
VZ$2.36
HCP$2.59
FAST$2
SBUX$4.68
BMY$0.8
T$3
TD$1.54
ABM$0.7
AGNC$1.8
HEP$6.6
WES$5.7
PAA$3
CL$2.1
ABBV$3.84
ABT$1.4
PG$7.17
CFG$0.81
O$1.54
Total$113.59

Wow, 31 different companies send me a small slice of the pie in what they made last quarter, in form of compensation via a dividend payout. Lat month total $113.59 is enough to cover my Comcast bill $95.00 a month. There is one expense cover last month with real money paid by this wonderful 31 companies who share their wealth with me.

Last month rental cash flow came in at whopping $2079.00. after pay off all the expenses for the rental and maintenance on the property. WOW real cash passively been earned, due to the fact I has the audacity to invest in real estate market. 

Total Passive income earned in August was $2192.59, which is truly amazing. The rental income is due to a new tenant that move in early August. The tenant is a family so it should provide a stable income for the next twelve months. They also paid First, last and security deposit. Last month and security deposit is not included in the calculations here. As I tend to hold it in a separate account until its used to account for the last month. I keep a strict rule on the security deposit as it minimizes my expenses when the tenant leaves when their leases or up or moves on.

How did you do last month?
Any of this names on your collections of dividend payout?


Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...