verify

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

September Stocks consideration

September 2018 Watch list 

September is right around the corner and so is the end of summer. Junior will be starting kindergarten this year so a lot to prepare for the upcoming new school year. But there is certainly a new month starting so it is time to ponder on what I may purchase next month as well.

There are a few stocks that I wish I bought last month so I may take a look at them as well. I have come to a point in my collection of stocks that I will now focus on adding shares to my current holdings however, Mr. Market can always throw a curve wrench to say the least when you least expected it. To that end I will be looking and others who I added to my watch list but have not pull the trigger as well as what I intent to purchase

Now lets look at potential Buy: O, LTC, EPR, MRK, IBM, CAT, KDP and TD.

What else I will be looking at and potentially purchase two (2) or three (3) of this  stocks to add to my collection: QCOM, TUB, PEP, KO, CB, BNS, CINF, EIX, CM, PFG, ITW and STWD.

What a list. I would be happy to own all of this stocks if I could. But I will be happy to add few more shares or even add one or two of this stocks to start a position.

What do you think of my watch list for September?
What do you intent to purchase for September?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on LTC, EPR, MRK, IBM, CAT, KDP and TD only.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...