verify

Monday, August 27, 2018

New Purchase IV August 2018

New Buy IV


As the month of August is coming to an end it was time to add more capital to collect more stocks to the Dividend Pursuit FIRE Fund. The market is continue to be overprice on allot of stocks I wish to buy. So it was only fitting that I purchase this stock as its at its lowest level in quite few years.

Without further ado... here is what I purchase with my fourth (4th) August purchase.

August 22, 2018
LB 15 shares @ $32.44 for a total of $486.60

August 24, 2018
LB 5 shares @ $27.52 total $137.60
KMB 2 shares @ $116.60 total $233.20


What not to love about Limited Brands (LB) despite continue profits and beaten the consensus street estimates, the stocks continue to go lower. So what is one to do, if I love it at $32.44, I definitely do at $27.52, so I bought five (5) more shares a few days later. The stock does have some potential to go lower and when it does I will be sure to add more shares.

You cannot go anywhere now a days without seem a young woman wearing or using one of LB brands, either Vitoria Secret, Pink collection, Bed & Bath works etc. So there is certainly potential for a bigger rebound in the stock price, but I am more content collecting their dividend as they gave been increasing dividend consistently.


What do you say about Kimberly-Clark (KMB), they are a giant among many diversified products and I am happy to start a position here. I only bought two (2) shares hoping it drags a little bit in the next 90 days.

What do you think of recent purchases? What are you buying lately?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...