verify

Monday, July 2, 2018

June 2018 VI Purchase

June VI Purchase


With the month closing, I decide to pull the trigger on one more purchase. It surely has been a busy month. There are some bargains, but there are also shares I initiated a position but will continue to built on. Hopefully I can also average down as well on some position as time goes on. 

So without any further ado... here is what I purchase, this time I went back to Robin hood platform to add new positions.


June 29, 2018

T 6 Shares @ $32.15 Total = $192.90
DPS 2 Shares @ $121.07 Total = $242.14
DIS 2 Shares @ $105.04 Total = $210.08

Wow, I continue to add moth of companies to my fund to achieve early retirement sooner rather than later. Consistently buy in the market regardless of the market condition has a power full impact down the line for sure. I may even make few more purchase in July before I slow down for sure.

What do you think of recent purchases? What have you being buying lately?

Thanks for visiting
Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...