verify

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

July 2018 watch list

July 2018 watch list

It sure was a busy month last month. It is now time to plan ahead on what I may potentially buy and put them on my watch list for July 2018. There are some stocks who are little bit deafen down who I surely wish I own, they will be on my watch list if opportunity presents it self. Of course any single stocks on potential watch list does not mean I may purchase them as Mr. Market can always throw us a curve ball and we will need to adjust for that. 

But here is what I plan to buy or potentially buy if things go my way this month:
REIT has rebound a little bit but there are still opportunity in some areas for that I will look to purchase MAIN, HCP, STAG, O and EPR.

In the utilities sector I may initiate positions in SO, D, ED and NGG. Health sector looks attractive for long term so I may initiate positions in JNJ, BMY, ABT, ABBV, PFE and GSK.

Staples and other sectors that I may consider for this month are KO, GIS, K, PG, DPS or KDP, CMI, TD, RY, XOM, ABM, VZ, BP, T, LTC, SBUX and CM.

This does not mean I will buy every single stocks listed here, but it is a good start where I will be looking to add shares or start a position.

What are you look at buying this month. Are you take advantages of dips in the market to add or start a position?
Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit 

Disclaimer: Long only on T, DPS,  MAIN, STAG, O, LTC and EPR 

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...