verify

Friday, June 29, 2018

June 2018 Purchase V

June V purchase

This month for sure has been a busy month for me. This is my fifth purchase this month, we have also been busy closing in a  new House which will free more cash flow with our rental units to invest both in real estate and in the stock market.

The market upswings and downswings can be scary at times. But as a long term investor it is important to ignore all the noise with the market gyrations. This is why I will consistently keep add more capital to the market and invest in stable and steady companies who share their revenue stream with us in a form of dividend payments, both monthly and quarterly.

My last purchase was via Robinhood platform, with my Fifth purchase this month I went back with Sharebuilder as I already had a position started with this stock. I figure It was wiser to add more shares here instead of deploy somewhere else for now.

SO with that being said here is what I invest on with my June V purchase:



June 19, 2018
BNS 2.55 Shares @ $57.09 + 3.95 commission = $150.00

June 26, 2018
BNS 2.56 Shares @ $56.93 + $3.95 Commission = $150.00

So with this purchase I added 5 shares of BNS. I believe them to be one of the most stable banks in the world. The Canadian banks as a whole are pretty stable banking system.  Scottia Bank is very diversified in South and Central American.

What do you think of recent purchase of BNS? What are you buying now?

Thanks for visiting 
Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed


Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...