verify

Monday, July 23, 2018

July 2018 IV Purchase

July 2018 IV Purchase

July has surely been another busy month, we are enjoy the good weather finally in the northeast, summer vacation have been filled with trips to the beach, parks and visiting families. I love the summer months in New England. There are so many activities to do and enjoy, that it seems there are not enough time to enjoy it all before the football season and the winter gets here.

With that been said lets review what else I purchase in the month of July to add to my fund of dividend paying stocks which will fund my early retirement and support my family in the near future.

without further ado....here is what I purchased
July 19, 2018
COP 5 Shares @ $69.73 Total $348.65
CMI 2 Shares @ $138.08 Total $276.16
CAT 2 Shares @ $139.59 Total $279.18
F 20 Shares @ $10.82 Total $216.30

WOW, another fantastic week! I added few more stalwarts stocks to mine collection. They will be the cornerstone of my fund that will fuel my FIRE. 

With this new purchase I added in forward dividend in each of this stock in the amount of COP $5.70; CMI $9.12; CAT $6.88; F $12.00.

I will keep collecting stocks that continue to pay and raise their dividend Year-After-Year (YAY). What are you buying? What is on the horizon you are contemplating purchasing? What do you think of recent purchases?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...