verify

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Recent Sell off July

Recent Sell-off on capital one investing

Another week has started and no doubt it was time to sell more shares and move the capital to Robin Hood (RH). so this week I started the sell off with two of my favorites. I hope to buy them early next month hopefully as Mr. Market always throws us a curve ball unexpectedly due to market conditions and other buy opportunities that may arise.

So without further ado... here is what i sold this week so far:

July 23, 2018
MAIN 24.2672 Shares @ $39.37 Total $955.40 as the $6.95 fee will be return tomorrow.

July 24, 2018
LTC 17.2765 Shares @ $40.94 Total $707.21

This will almost complete my sell and transfer strategy to RH from Sharebuilder. It is almost surreal that I am leaving Sharebuilder. I have been using the platform since 2002/2003. However, the fees I will be saving is almost worth the extra hassle for now.

What are you thoughts on this move? What are you Buy/sell?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: I hold no shares of stocks listed above.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...