verify

Friday, July 20, 2018

Recent Sell on Capital One Investing

Recent Sell

I prefer to buy and hold for as long as the stock is producing regular increase dividend. However, with the Capital One Investing (Sharebuilder) selling all their assets to E*Trade, it was time to take advantage of free trades and move all my assets to Robinhood platform (RH).

RH will provide free trades, so I will be saving on fees and instead invested those fees on stable longer term stocks who provide steady increase dividend. This is the Dividend Pursuit is all about adding and collect dividend paying stocks to fuel my journey to financial freedom.

so without further ado....here is what I sold recently and started moving the capital to RH:

July 17, 2018
EPR 3.7002 Shares @ $65.67 Total 236.03 +$6.95 refunded. All fees were refunded.
O 5 Shares @ $54.65 Total $314.57 + $6.95 fee

July 18, 2018
QCOM 10.3345 Shares @ $58.65 Total $599.18 + $6.95 Fee

All proceeds have been moved to RH to buy new stocks at this point. I will eventually buy the stocks I sold. But not at the moment, as Mr. Market is presenting some other better evaluation and opportunity.

What do you think of new strategy? What are you buying? do you sell when metrics do not make sense or do you tend to hold for long term?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit


Disclaimer: I do not hold any position on the stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...