verify

Monday, June 11, 2018

June 2018 Buy II

June 2018 Buy II


Not even a day went buy and I decided to pull the trigger an another purchase. This stock was not on my watch list for June, however I have long coveted owing this stock. Although its a giant telecom, it has taken a beaten the last 5 years for sure. However the divided looks to be stable and safe for now, so time to buy and hold, hopefully for a long time. Also there may be a chance to add here while it still dips. I do think it has room to go lower, which will provide opportunity to add more shares at a lower price.

So without further ado here is what I purchase with my second buy of the month:

June 6, 2018
VOD 10 Shares @ $26.54 +$6.95 commission = $272.34


Vodafone Group is a British conglomerate telecommunication giant. It operates in Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania. Talk about diversification, VOD is well diversified throughout the world. The current P/E Ratio is at 13.4, well below its peers. There are some concerns, however the future does look bright after some debt reduction of late. Annual rate growth looks well below industry level at 5.1%, in comparison they are a moth in the industry with business in all four corners of the world. So they are well diversify to said the least.

What do you think of this recent purchase?
What are you buying?

Thanks for visiting
Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...