verify

Saturday, June 9, 2018

June 2018 Buy

New Buy

With the month just beginning, there is no time to pull the trigger on my first purchase of the month. This came down between few of  my current holdings. However, Main was down a little bit so I pull the trigger here instead of other options.

So on June 5, 2018 I made my first purchase for the month:
MAIN 3.54 Shares @ $38.41 + 3.95 commission = $140.00

This add my total shares in MAIN to 20.22 which will represent $46.10 in forward yearly dividend. Of course I will be adding more shares here in the future as well.
What do you think of recent purchase?
What are you buying this month?

Thanks for visiting
Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...