verify

Friday, April 6, 2018

Watch List for April 2018

New Month and time to plan ahead where to deploy fresh capital. It has being said that fresh new capital, dividend re-investing and dividend increases add up to a nice juicy passive income. It is with that mind set that I plan ahead where there is value for me on this journey to early retirement.


There are few names on my watch list for April here are some names:

Health care: ABT, JNJ, ABBV, PFE and GSK
Banking: BNS, COF, RY and CFG
OIL: BP, XOM and COP
Others I am thinking about are DIS, SO, EPR, EVT, GE, IBM, IP, K, KHC, LB LTC, MAIN, O, OHI, STAG, PAYX, PG, KMB, QCOM, SBUX, STWD and TUP

Above is only my wish list long term. However, I may only make one or two purchases this month. Which will keep the concept of buy at least one stock a month.

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit


Disclaimer: Long on MAIN, LTC, O, BNS, STAG, QCOM, OHI and EPR

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...