verify

Monday, April 2, 2018

Passive income March 2018

Passive income March 2018
New month and its my favorite time of the year, time to collect passive income. That is correct I will be moving from dividend income to report my passive income. The change is mostly due to rental income cash flow generate every month. This will be more in-line with my current reality. Dividend income is surely great and its passive, rental cash flow is not as passive as I am currently managing the property myself. I wish is the hire a property management company down the line.

So let’s recap last month passive income:

March 2018
stocks div amount
MAIN 2.32
QCOM 1.71
LTC          2.03
STAG 3.95
PBA 0.44
O         1.27
DLR 2.2
Total $13.92

This is passive income the rental income to date is $555.00 for a total of $568.92
All I did is have the fortitude to invest and be an investor. Albeit in real estate and dividend paying stocks.

This is real progress. Seeing the passive income building up is a great feeling.
How did you do last month?

Thanks for visiting 

Dividend Pursuit 

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...