verify

Monday, April 23, 2018

Recent Purchase April 2018

Half way through the month of April, I made my first purchase and it is a no secret that I have being concentrating on REITs as it’s being langering behind as of recent market upswing. There are many bargains on the sector as a whole, but I feel the need to add to my current positions. My motto is if I like it when it was at 5% higher I should definitely like it now at 5% discount to value.

So here is what I purchase in April so far:

April 17, 2018
LTC 2.58 shares @ $37.19 +$3.95 commission = $100.00

I have being a long time fan of LTC and this added an opportunity to add shares at a discount from my initial purchase.

What do you think of recent purchase?  What are you buying recently?

Thanks for visiting.

Disclaimer: Long on LTC.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...