verify

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Recent purchase II April 2018

Recent purchase II

Almost closing on another month and it was time to add capital to my dividend pursuit goal. Many options to deploy capital at on REIT sector and utilities with recent downtrend on those sector. However I kept to my current holdings and add more shares to what I already own now that they are down.

So this is what I purchase wi5 my second purchase this month:

April 24, 2018
OHI 5.737 shares @ $25.46 + $3.95 Commission = $150.00
STAG 6.109 shares @ $23.94 + $3.95 Commission = $150.00

This was a chance to lower my cost average down and add to current holdings. All in all a good starting point my total shares on STAG is now 41 shares and 24 shares of OHI.

What do you think of recent purchases?
What are you buying now?

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers
Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money




No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...