verify

Thursday, May 3, 2018

April 2018 dividend update

April dividend update
Another month has come and gone. End of each month is the favorite time for all investors. This allows time to reflect, plan and ponder on what action to take next. As an investor there are many opportunities, but there are not many passive income opportunities except for dividend paying stocks and somewhat real estate in a form of rental properties. These are now my two focus as I built my passive income fund.

So here is what I collect last month. First let’s take a look at the dividend side.
stocks div amount
MAIN 2.9s1
VTR 4.01
LTC         2.53
STAG 4.19
PBA 0.44
O         1.28
EPR         1.31
WPC 7.28
BNS 2.6
Total $26.55

This is almost 50% increase from last month. Let’s take a look at real estate passive income. After all expenses are paid including mortage utilities and quarter water bill, I am left with a $68.00 of rental profits. I call it profits as this is not passive at the moment. I am managing my own rental units at this time. However I envision hiring a property manager down the line when I reach my financial freedom.

In the last two years I have been using Personal Capital to manage my finance and do some financial planning.
How did you do last month?

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers
Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money 



* we may receive referral fees if you sign up on referral adds on Dividend Pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...