verify

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Recent buy - Sharebuilder

Recent buy - Sharebuilder

This  week on my weekly Capital One Investing. I place the following orders of 100 on CVX. I was hoping to only invest in one stock per month, but could not pass on the dip on CVX. But going forward I am try to be disciple and focus on one stock to invest on to start my regular investing of $250 per month. As we look forward to new year with fresh new goals and capital to invest. Happy dividend hunting.

January 12, 2016

CVX    $100.00    1.18 shares   @80.76

This will add $5.05 to my yearly dividend and a total of $235.42
This is real money that will only continue to grow.

What are you buying? Any thoughts on recent buys?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on CVX.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...