verify

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Recent buy - Loyal3

Today 1/12/2016
Recent buys on Loyal3

This week was another fun investing week. Like the saying goes another week another dollar going towards building passive income. Which one day will supplant my income, from a job I do not wish to get up anymore to go perform. I am still dedicated to the mission and goals at work and perform 110% while there. But I yawn for the day I will not have to get up 1 AM to be at work with very limited amount of sleep.

Here is an update to recent purchases from last two weeks on loyal3 account. The reason I like using this broken is there are no fees associated with stock purchases and you can make small purchases as low as $10 per stock.

On January 6, 2016 the following purchase was posted.

VFC $20 .3272 shares @ 61.13
WMT $10 .1549 shares @64.56
MCD $10 .0849 shares @117.78
K $10 .1409 shares. @70.98
DIS $20 .1983 shares @100.85
KHC $15 .2070 shares @72.46

My yearly dividend income is now $230.37 with this purchase. Big step for first year of dividend investing. As I look forward to continue dividend growth I can see this continue to grow into a passive income to sustain my family lifestyle.

What are your thoughts on recent purchases?  What are you buying?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed.


Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.




No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...