verify

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Recent Buy - Sharebuilder

January 19
Recent buy on Sharebuilder

This week on my weekly Capital One Investing. I used my first monthly goal to invest $250.00 a month on Chevron (CVX). I continue to add shares to this beat down oil giant. As I try to be disciple and focus on one stock to invest each month. With new goal to save for a new house by year end or latest by end of next summer depending on how much we end up saving as a family. Way to start my monthly goal to regular invest $250 per month.

As we look forward to new year with fresh new goals and capital to invest I do see the possibilities where I may also add to shares multiple times during the month. But hoping to avoid doing so and focus on save more
liquidity.  Which should also align with my long term focus. Happy dividend hunting.

So without further ado here is the purchase  details,
On January 19, 2016

CVX    $250.00    2.95 shares   @83.39

This will add $12.66 to my yearly dividend and a total of $248.09
I am on target to reach my year dividend goal for this year of $650.00

What are you buying? Any thoughts on recent buys?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on CVX

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...