verify

Friday, December 11, 2015

Rencent Buy - Capital One Investing

Another week has come and gone. Another week, another dollar was placed towards my early retirement freedom. This week on my weekly Capital One Investing I place the following orders on Dec 8.


DLR    $50.00     .63  shares     Dividend   .85   Yield 4.65%
CINF   $50.00     .81  shares     Dividend   .46   Yield 3.03%
XOM   $50.00     .60  shares     Dividend   .73   Yield 3.7%
COP    $50.00    .93 shares      Dividend   . 74  Yield 5.40%

What are you buying? Any thoughts on recent buys?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed.


Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...