verify

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Recent buy -Loyal3

Recent buys on Loyal3

This week was another fun investing week. Like the saying goes another week another dollar going towards building passive income. Which one day will supplant my income from a job I do not wish to get up anymore to go perform. I am still dedicated to the mission and goals at work and perform 110% while there but, I yarn the day I will not have to get up 1 AM to be at work with very limited amount of sleep.  Here is an update to recent purchases from last two weeks on loyal3 account. The reason I like using this broken is there are no fees associated with stock purchases and you can make small purchases as low as $10 per stock.

December 18, 2015

KHC $25 .3451 shares @ 72.44
VFC $25  .3985 shares @62.74
DIS $25 .2216 shares @ 112.80

December 19, 2015

WMT $45  .7466 shares @ 60.27


what are you thoughts on these stocks?

Thanks for reading,
Disclaimer: Long on all stocks mention above

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...