verify

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Recent Buy -Loyal3

Another week has come and gone. Another week, another dollar was placed towards my early retirement freedom. This week on my weekly Loyal3 account I place the following orders on Dec 4 to start the month. A total of $110.00 was seeded. In the near future the seed planted today, will continue to grow to be a strong olive tree, that will keep baring fruits to fund my freedom from getting up at 1 AM 5 days a week.

Here is how capital was funded on loyal3 account. I am hoping to fund 100 on by weekly basis here on stocks I hope to hold for 20 to 30 years here.




what are you thoughts on these stocks?

Thanks for reading,
Disclaimer: Long on all stocks mention above

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...