verify

Thursday, March 14, 2024

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates


It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on growing just have not had time to seat and type a post.  We are well on the way to our Financial Independence (FI) Number.  Retire Early (Re) portion is not part of our startegy since I will take some kind of Work when we reach the milestone. 

For now I will only track our non-taxable account and keep it short and sweet to keep me host.

So without further ado here is January Number, we collected a total of $699.90 between my accounts and Mrs. Dividend Pursuit accounts.  Positive Number and we will continue to grow this over the next new years.



This year will keep it simple and do a separate quartely review of our rental as well


How did you do last month?  Did you had a good month?

Thank You for visiting,

Dividend Pursuit



Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...