verify

Monday, February 14, 2022

January 2022 Dividend Income Update.

 January 2022 Dividend Income Update


 It is half-way to the next month and I just realized I had not updated my Dividend from last month yet 😀.  So let's review last month Dividend Income received without further ado.


Last month I received a total of $447.16, in dividend between all our accounts.  This is 62% more than we collected last year $277.25.  It is great to see the year-over-year increase.   

Here is a breakdown below for January 2022.

Dividend PursuitJanuary 2022
$447.16$447.16
TAX Advantage$100.67
HSA account$12.83
Mrs. Dividend Pursuit$82.82
Dividend Pursuit$248.88
M1 Finance$1.96
TOTAL $447.16

This year I am tracking both our IRA and ROTH IRA accounts together, just to save some time and cosolidade both items, since I will not touch either accounts till later in life.  I am also slowing down with our M1 finance joint account and focus on our Taxable accounts and my TSP which I don't current track now.  However, I did increase my contribution to 15% and will also adjust my Roth TSP later on this year.

Let's review what can we pay with current dividend collected.  My quarterly water bill is $369.00 and my Verizon monthly payment is $74.99, this leaves $3.17 for a cup of coffee 😁.

How did you do last month?  I hope you also had a great month last month to begin the new year.

Thanks for visiting,

Dividend Pursuit


Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...