verify

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Watchlist June 2018

Watch List June 2018
We almost half way done with 2018. Where have the days gone? It seems that the days are just running by us everyday. However, I do think we have accomplish few goals so far this year and we will continue to built on to that. Well with a new month it is time to plan ahead and prepare to invest on at least one new stock this month. I would most likely keep adding shares to my current holding and build on my current portfolio. But there are also some new bargains which look attractive to start a position as we approach half way mark for the year.

So here are the list, which I will be looking to either add or start new position this month. 
CB, LEG, BNS, DLR, EPR, LTC, MAIN, OHI, QCOM, STAG, VTR, WPC, RY, CM, PG, KMI, ADM, TUP, AFL and ITW

What are you looking to buy this month? What do you think of my list?

Thanks for visiting,

Dividend Pursuit.

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed, except CB, LEG, RY, CM, PG, KMI, ADM TUP, AFL and ITW

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...