verify

Friday, June 1, 2018

Recent purchase III May 2018

Buy III May 2018


With the month of May closing out was only fitting to end it with my third purchase of the month.
Just like in previous purchase for month of May, I decided to stick with the pattern of buying stocks that are already in my portfolio.  Here are a few to choose from, however one in particular seem to provide more value. Since my initial position it has gone down significant and my recent purchases have help me average down to almost a break even point. I do see future purchases on this stock down the road.

So without further ado here is the breakdown on the Buy:

May 29, 2018
QCOM 2.50 shares @ $58.60 + $3.95 commission = $151.00

With this purchase my total holding in QCOM is now 10.33 shares.

What do you thing of recent purchase?
Are you buy technology stocks, or what sectors are you looking into?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

 Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...