verify

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Watch list May 2018

What on your watch list this month?

Already a quarter of the month have gone. I am still compiling my list of what to put on my wish list for May. We are currently looking for a new house to purchase, this will leave our multi family house for rent and collect more rental income to supplement our dividend growth.

So for that reason will keep this list short. We will stick to our current holdings and maybe add more shares to 3 or 4 holdings.

Will be adding to this list: LTC, MAIN, QCOM, O, EPR, STAG, WPC, OHI, BNS, VTR and PBA.

not sure which one to pick from, however I do intend to lower my cost basis on some of this holdings.

What do you think of this list? Are you buying or standing pat due to current market conditions?

Thanks for visiting.

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...