verify

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

New Buy May 2018

Recent Purchase May 2018

Where have the month of May of gone. May usually brings in flowers. So its without doubt that I planed to add more flowers to my garden that will continue to grow dividends for the long term and fuel my desired for early retirement. There are many possible stocks to add to my portfolio. However, I have been focusing on adding to my current holdings.

So its without say that some of my holdings are in prime position to lower my cost basis even lower that when the positions where initiated.

So here is what I have purchased so far:

May 08, 2018
LTC 3.72 shares @ $37.30 + $3.95 commission = $143.00

May 15, 2018
MAIN 1.93 shares @ $38.58 + 3.95 commission = $50.00
QCOM 2.26 shares @ $55.74 + 3,95 commission = $130.00

What do you think of recent purchases? What are you buying lately?

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers
Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...