verify

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Recent Purchase March 2018

Update on recent Purchase March 2018

Almost half way point for the month of March, it was time to make my first purchase of the month. The market has made some headway’s since last month. However, any long term investor needs to focus on accumulating assets as the old saying goes money never sleeps. While We need to take naps and sleep from time to time to stay healthy as we age.

So without further ado here is what I purchase so far this month.

3/13/2018
DLR 2.17 shares @ $105.32 +$3.95 Commission = $233.00
MAIN 3.04 Shares @ $37.20 + $3.95 Commission =$177.00

I made two (2) purchase from my watch list. Will have. To wait  and see what else Mr. market throws at us, as it has a way to make head ways that at times do not match our expectations.

What do you thing of my recent purchases?
What are you buying?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on DLR and MAIN.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...