verify

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Recent Purchase II March 2018

Recent purchase II March 2018

Another week past bye, so it was time to deploy more dollars to work for me. I consider them as an employee who works hard for their boss. This allows the boss more time to relax and spend with family. Which was the case, me and Mrs. Dividend pursuit spend last week in the beautiful Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We enjoy the sun versus the cold weather of northeast. We love Boston, however the bitter winter sometimes get to you and one desperately needs time to unwind and take on the sun and enjoy the beach. The beach was not particular beautiful this time around, we were told the tropical storms cause the seaweeds to be closer to shore. However the heat and the sun overshadow much of that. The food was also great. I will get into much more detail about our vacation down the line

As this post is about my recent purchase, so here it is.

March 20, 2018
STAG 1.93 shares @ $23.86 + $3.95 = $50
WPC 2.36 shares @ $61.66 + $3.95 = $150

What do you think of the recent purchases?
What are you buying?

Thanks for visiting.

Dividend Pursuit

Disclaimer: Long on stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...