verify

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Recent Purchase II - February. 2018

Recent Purchase II

With the month drawing to a close, its time to update everyone on my progress and recent Purchase in the last few weeks. It has being a busy month for sure with a lot activities on the market. However not paying attention to the noise in the market and keep regularly investing building my assets and passive income is the key to longer term investors and those with a desire to an early retirement.

So here is what I purchase recently:

2/20/2018
MAIN 2.498 shares @ $36.44 + $3.95 Commission = $95.00

2/26/2018
QCOM 3 shares @ $67 + $6.95 commission = $207.95

2/27/2018
O 5.784 shares @ $49.80 + $3.95 shares = $292.00

I have being active with some recent purchase that I will built on in the near future to reach early retirement. Together with other investment like real estate I hope to built a passive income which will fuel my yawning and desire to reach early retirement and quit this rat race.

With this purchase I was able to buy two (2) out of six (6) stocks on my February watch list. Again Mr. Market has away to change and provide other opportunity not seeing early. However, timing has away to make other opportunity more visible with timing.

What do you think of recent purchases?
What are you buying recently?

Thanks for visiting

Dividend Pursuit

 Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...