verify

Friday, July 29, 2016

Recent Purchase V - July 2016

Recent Purchase:


With the country in full political mode with the two recent political conventions, one can even debate which party will be better for DGI community or even for investors alike.

However one has to see what are your goal and follow those goals no matter what the outcome is. Since neither party will control you and your desire goals or be able to reach them for you.

It is with that view point that for me going forward I will simplify how a track my goals and outcome.
Since we are half way through the year I will be focus mostly on my individual Account with Sharebuilder as it will be my main source of income in retirement. Loayl3 as much as I like it has limited choices which I will transfer all proceeds for my sale there at month end to a newly form custodian account for Divident Pursuit Jr. He is three years old now and a good opportunity to get him started. I will try to invest $1000 a year going forward. I will eventually set those goals in stone how I will fund his account either early in the year or late or even monthly.

My two sharebuilder IRA and Roth will continue to operate however I will not track it since early withdrawn penalty will not favor me or my desire goals.

So next month I will stop adding or tracking its performance as a whole and separate it from individual account, I will however track it in house every few months to see progress been made.

So without further ado here is most recent purchase made:

Sharebuilder 
July 26, 2016
PAYX $180 2.89 shares @ $60.80
OHI $250 7.09 shares @ $34.69
CINR $200 6.08 shares @ $32.23

ROTH
July 26, 2016
EV $50 1.23 shares @ $37.20
NNN $50 .88 shares @ $51.75
TOO $50 8.24 shares @ $5.59
STAG $50 1.85 shares @ $24.80

IRA 
July 26, 2016
KNOP $70 3.39 shares @ $19.46

This will add $43.68 to my yearly dividend which end the half way point of the year at $854.69

This will be a good starting point to build on the future.

What do you think of recent purchases?

What are you being this month and next month?

Are you on the sidelines waiting for a pullback?

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...