verify

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Recent Purchases - June II

Updated on Recent Purchases

It's been so far a busy beginning to the summer season. Time of year we take extra vacation and sight seeing. Spending more time with family is the main reason we all work hard and invest in DGI stocks to be able to afford us the time and financial freedom to do so.

While I will be vacationing and traveling to the northeastern states every few weeks for the summer time with family and extended family I will also keep on investing for future freedom.

While across the pond in Europe, the volatility created by Brexit does open up some potential purchase down the road as well.

So without further ado here is an update from the last few weeks of investing.

Sharebuilder:
June 14, 2016
GE $60 1.86 shares @ $30.07
TUP $60 1 share @ $55.76
MAIN $136 4.08 Shares @ $32.34
CINF $64 .86 shares @ $69.75

June 21, 2016
DE $40 .42 shares @ $84.41
NHI $40 .50 shares @ $71.60
TPR $40 .80 shares @ $44.57
ITW $40 .33 shares @ $107.07
WPC $225 3.24 shares @ $68.21

June 28, 2016
MAIN $30 .80 shares @ $32.24
BNS $370 7.55 shares @ $48.45

ROTH IRA
June 28, 2016
CLDT $50 2.16 shares @ $21.32

This will add $54.91 to my yearly dividend and forward dividend is now at $747.06
Inching closer every day, wow amazing the power of compounding with Dividend Growth (DG)  stocks to reach the milestone.

What do you thing of recent purchases?
What did you buy this month?

I believe I have lay the foundation for some pretty impressive collection of stocks which I hope to continue add shares to as I reach for the ultimate milestone.

As we close out the month of June it's time to reflect on upcoming month and start preparing a watch list for more purchase.

I see the possibility to add to stocks due to Brexit volatility at this point going forward. The likes of DEO, RDS. A, BP, GSK will definetelly be add to my watch list for month of July. But I should have a list ready by week end to focus on.

Thanks for reading,

Dividend pursuit


Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money 




No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2024 Dividend Updates

 January 2024 Dividend updates It has been almost one (1) year since I last posted an update on my dividendos.  Well the dividends keeps on ...