verify

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Recent Buy IV

Added 1 new stocks to the fund!

It's becoming hard to find stocks to park your money the market (DOW) is only few hundred points away from all time high, which is great for day traders but not for long term investors to be active. I see myself continue to place capital at work whenever I see value.

So here is what I purchase this week:

4/19/2016 on sharebuilder account:

CAT $250.00 3.06 shares @ $80.40
WFC $50.00 .92 shares @ 49.79
BLX $80.00 3.01 shares @ $25.18

CAT is a new position on my retirement fund portfolio; it has rebounded nicely lately but there is still room to grown, so it's a good time to start a position.

So recent purchases adds $15.44 to my yearly dividend and total now stands at $497.13 in forward dividend.

What do you think of recent purchases?

Thanks for reading?

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money 


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...