verify

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 2016 - Watch list

Watch list



New Month new possibilities exists.
After busy last month and a lot going on with other project it will be difficult to duplicate last month purchases. But never say never is the saying. The market has been going on a uphill mode of late and its becoming hard to find bargains. But as a new investor the is value for me to keep adding funds to the market no matter what. I see myself in the accumulation phase at this point in the game. We that said here is what are I am conteplating adding to my retirement fund during the month of April:

PG, BNS, GE, UNP, WFC, HCP, O, UTX and CAT.

On loyal3 account I looking to add to WMT, MCD, LB and VFC

Hope I can find hidden capital somewhere to continue to add to my fund. With the tax deadline looming it can be a difficult month to add capital.

About you what are your priorities this month?

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed, except for PG and CAT

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2024 Dividend Updates

February 2024 Dividend updates My favorite time of the month is reviewing dividends collected from previous months.  I realized I am way lat...