verify

Monday, March 14, 2016

Recent Purchase - March 2016 II

Due to busy week I have not updated last weeks purchase. I made two small purchase with fund left over from previous week that was not deployed. I add little bit more shares to my portfolio. Like the saying goes another week another dollar towards investment.

So here is what I purchase last week.

3/8/2016 $25 NOV .65 shares @ 32.28 on Sharebuilder
3/7/2016 $30 MCD .25 shares @118.93 on Loyal3

It will add $2.94 to my yearly dividend. This bring my forward yearly dividend to $372.55

What are your thoughts on recent purchases?  What are you buying?

For next week I am looking to add to CINF, OKE, and maybe add MAIN.

Will see how much capital I can save towards the purchase. The key for me add this point is to consistently add to my investment albeit small at times.

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...