verify

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Recent Buy I - Sharebuilder


Recent Buy I - Sharebuilder




February 4, 2016

This week on my weekly Capital One Investing. I place the following orders on HCP, AFL, WFC and VLO. I was hoping to only invest in one stock per month, but could not pass on the dip on on some of this dividend aristocrats.

But I did maintained disciple and Invested minimum of $250 on one of the stocks mentioned above. As we look forward to new month with fresh new capital to invest. Happy dividend hunting.

On February 2, 2016 the following stocks were posted on Sharebuilder account.

AFL   $100.00  1.66 shares    @57.77
WFC $100.00   1.95 shares   @49.15
VLO   $150.00   2.23 shares  @65.32
HCP  $250.00    6.90 shares @35.66

I believe these four stocks are a wonderful collection of dividend growth company for the long haul. I will be adding shares in the near future till one day they are able to contribute to early retirement dream.

This will add $27.38 to my yearly dividend and the total now stands at $296.99.
This is real money that will only continue to grow.
What are you buying? Any thoughts on recent buys?

Thanks for reading

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks mentioned above.

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...