verify

Friday, January 1, 2016

Recent sell

Recent Sell

December 31 right before the market closed I decided to sell all my positions in ConocoPhillips (COP). Mostly for tax loss purpose. I will re purchase it again around February or March.  With that said I will used the cash to either add to XOM, JNJ, VZ, or start a new position I have been looking at TD back one of the Canadian big banks to increase my position in finance. The other idea I have is to start a position in CAT it was down 28% last year a great time to start a position in a solid company who too some beating in the market last year.

With that said here is the sell order COP Sold 13.99 shares @46.75 for $647.23

The capital will be used to increase or add new positions

What do you think of recent sell order? What are you buying?

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Long on all position mention above
expect for

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...