verify

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Buys this month November 2015

I just started investing using loyal3 to purchase quality dividend growth stocks here. I will make some purchases here till I max out this account. Loyal3 is not real-time if you don't mind that, but its a no fee broker.

So far I chosen Disney, Kellogg's, Mcdonald's, Wal-Mart and VF Corporation to start my journey. Each of this company have been consistently increase their dividend for years now.

DIS =$ 25.00
K = $50.00
MCD = $50.00
VFC = $ 10.00
WMT = $ 10.00

If you notice this are small purchases, but the idea is that one constantly invest and the power of compounding takes over with time and patience. Money never sleeps while I need to constantly sleep due to my job requirement.

3 comments:

  1. If I was just starting out today I'd use Loyal3 or Robinhood too. If you are investing for the next 10, 20 or 30 years, real time buys won't make much of a difference. The difference will come from being consistent and buying high quality dividend payers. I like many of your recent buys. I added to my VFC not long ago and really like that company a lot. I have owned it since 2007. MCD is another name I like. It has come up a lot in the last year. Wouldn't mind adding to that name as well but at better value. Solid buys all around. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KP,
      Thanks for visiting and feedback I will check robinhood as well. I am also using sharebuilder, I will updated info on that account soon.
      Cheers,

      Dividendpursuit

      Delete
    2. KP,
      Thanks for visiting and feedback I will check robinhood as well. I am also using sharebuilder, I will updated info on that account soon.
      Cheers,

      Dividendpursuit

      Delete

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...